Alex Birj heeft vandaag versie 2.3 van Usenet Explorer uitgebracht. Met dit programma is het mogelijk om bestanden via usenet downloaden. Er is ondersteuning aanwezig voor het downloaden van tekst en bestanden via meerdere servers en threads. Verder biedt Usenet Explorer de mogelijkheid om nzb-bestanden te laden en uitgebreide filtermogelijkheden te gebruiken. Sinds versie 2.0 kan het programma par-bestanden automatisch afhandelen, waardoor verifiŽren en repareren een stuk eenvoudiger is geworden. In deze release zijn de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen doorgevoerd:
All changes since version 2.2:
- When UE exits because of very low space, instead of exiting silently a low space message box is now displayed with an option to restart after freeing more disk space manually
- In properties->tasks, relative chance to run a slider is added which can be either in "save" or "unpack" position, thus giving preference to save or unpack tasks, which may be useful for very fast connections when the program is able to download attachments faster than to save them and the user wants to unpack immediately. the default is the "save" tasks having preference because of better utilizing system file cache resulting in faster save.
- Subscribe to newsgroups option was added in search results view and from non-regular group views (import, xpat types of groups and virtual groups containing at least one group of those types). thus it is more easy to use search in finding relevant groups of interest.
- Size left now also shown when download speed is zero
- If a removable drive which is the save destination has been disconnected - UE will suspend the save queue.
- Unpack "auto add" entry has been removed from the main menu as too drastic option, it can now only be accessed through properties.
- As running quickpar autorepair concurrently is certainly not recommended and cannot be handled completely, if quickpar did autorename misnamed files - UE won't overwrite them, but rather will give a rename error.
- Auto collection grouping has been improved by handling additional non-standard cases, those kinds of posts formerly separate now are included into a collection.
- For new installs the default "save all" and "save queue" every x min in properties->general has been changed from empty (option not in use) to 90 min and 30 min respectively.
- Refined code synchronizing unpack panel content with actual files on the program start; other unpack internals code refinements
- Fixed a problem when in few cases collection size >4GB wasn't shown correctly
- When sorted by size or lines sometimes entries around >4GB collections were in wrong order
- Composite filter consisting of other composite filters is now working properly
|23:24||Nagios 3.0.5 stable|