Er is een stabiele release van het Combined Community Codec Pack verschenen. Hoewel de naam anders doet vermoeden, is het Combined Community Codec Pack eigenlijk een filterpakket. Waar voorheen van het ffdshow-filterpaket gebruik gemaakt werd, wordt tegenwoordig de voorkeur aan de LAV-filters gegeven. Naast de nodige filters wordt ook de mediaspeler Media Player Classic Home Cinema meegeleverd en alle componenten zijn naar keuze te installeren. Hieronder is het changelog van deze release te vinden.
Installer and settings applications
- Haali Splitter 184.108.40.206 (2013-04-14)
- LAV Filters 0.56.2.0-b6f9b1f
- MPC-HC 220.127.116.1182 (shows up as 7091)
- xy-VSFilter 3.0.0."217"
- Generic Matroska splitting set to LAV Splitter by default. This change makes Haali be the fallback for all formats it can split, instead of being the primary splitter for any one of them.
- Media sub types for TrueHD and MLP have been switched to the ones that LAV Audio understands. Fixes TrueHD and MLP audio being detected as AC3 by LAV Audio.
- Added MIME types application/vnd.ms-opentype as well as application/x-font-ttf to the list of MIME types of loadable fonts. As only one of these is generally used in the wild, this fixes loading of OpenType fonts muxed by newer versions of MKVMerge.
- General fixes. Exact change log is unknown, but there are reports of seeking becoming better with certain samples.
- The MPC-HC internal subtitle filter (ISR) will from now show all the DVD subtitles of certain DVD re-encodes created by Handbrake correctly, without skipping any subpictures that overlap by their timing.
- 'On top' behavior has been fixed to be in general the same as before the last release.
- The name of the source filter used is now shown at all times possible, instead of just showing the file name.
- The media sub type is now given more priority in properties when showing the audio type. This fixes, among other things, properties showing TrueHD as AC3 with Haali.
- The go to dialog now has the frame rate set in a more correct way for certain DVDs.
- Switched to a GCC 4.7.3 / MinGW-w64 2.0.8 based toolchain for ffmpeg compilation.
- LAV Splitter now supports segment linking, ordered chapters as well as multiple editions with Matroska. This makes it generally on par with Haali as far as support for Matroska features goes. As it generally supports more formats, it is in many ways superior to Haali now, and thus set to be the default Matroska parser in the CCCP.
- Bink, Smacker as well as MXF are now enabled by default in LAV Splitter, and Bink as well as Smacker are enabled in LAV Video. This completes the request of a user for support of Bink video in CCCP.
- Lots of general fixes.
- Backported the fix for DVD subtitles that overlap by their timing from MPC-HC.
- Backported a change in vobsub index file parsing from MPC-HC that makes playback possible even with a nonstandard idx file next to the video file.