Kerio Technologies heeft versie 7.4.0 van zijn mailserversoftware uitgebracht. Kerio MailServer, beschikbaar voor Windows, Linux en Mac OS X, stelt je in staat om via pop3, imap4 of wap e-mail te ontvangen en te versturen. Daarnaast bestrijden de ingebouwde virus- en mailfilters virussen en spamberichten. De gegevens van de gebruikers kunnen in Kerio worden ingevoerd, maar ook uit Microsoft Active Directory of Apple Open Directory worden gehaald. Met de Kerio Outlook Connector is het mogelijk om Microsoft Outlook 2000 en hoger op de werkstations te gebruiken. Sinds versie 7.3.2 zijn de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen aangebracht:
Version 7.4.0Kerio Connect
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition)
- Added User Access Policies settings.
- Added posibility of spam server e-mail body rules definition.
- Added support for Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac SP2.
- Upgraded Perl interpreter in the anti-spam server.
- Spam Assassin engine upgraded to version 3.3.2.
- Made several improvements of full-text search performance.
- Full-text indexes and searches in archive folders, now.
- Improved support for TNEF encoded messages sent from IMAP clients like Kerio Outlook Connector or Mircosoft Outlook.
- Anti-spam server could crash in some cases.
- Fixed some stability issues of anti-virus server.
- Fixed possible crash in Kerio Connect server.
- Kerio Connect server could crash during folder rename under certain circumstances.
- An exception from recurrent event might get duplicated in Apple iCal.
- An event time zone definition could be accidentally removed by Apple iCal.
- Improved performance of some data operations.
- Caller-ID resolver did not use full list of IP addresses from multi-address A DNS records.
- Fixed handling of HTML domain footer in meeting requests and some emails sent from Apple Mail.
- On OX S 10.7 Lion the Kerio Connect Monitor could incorrectlly detect OS version and fails to stop the service.
- Decreased amount of reserved memory used for each connection.
- NTLM is now enabled by default for all Kerberos users mapped from Active Directory.
- Contact birtday date could be shifted by one day on HTC phone synchronized over Exchange ActiveSync.
- Task reminder time was not properly synchronized from Moxier Mail client to Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- Email with invalid HTML body part was displayed with incorrect encoding on Nokia phones with Mail for Exchange client.
- HTML email body was not synchronized to Exchange ActiveSync 2.5 mobile devices.
- SMTP client always tried to switch to backup MX SMTP server if email delivery was rejected by receiving SMTP server.
- Folder rename in a mailbox could cause a very rare stability issue.
- Mailbox re-indexation did not re-count user statistics and quota.
- Various minor bugfixes and improvements.
Kerio Connector for BlackBerry
- Added ability to set Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) upgrade policy. See "Advanced Options/Software Updates" tab in Kerio Connect Administration.
- Speed of initial synchronization has been increased.
- Speed of folder creation (including search folders) has been increased.
- Speed of reading of data from local cache has been slightly increased.
- Overall memory consuption has been lowered.
- Capability of processing of malformed mails has been increased.
- More user-friendly report message about failed conversion.
- Fixed few stability issues.
- Fixed several calendaring issues.
- Same changes as in Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) except the upgrade policy.
- Connector for Blackberry ignores Connect version till it’s compatible. It switches to offline otherwise.
Kerio Connect Administration
- Added support for Firefox 10.
- Added support for pictures inserted from clipboard in mail composer.
- Folder access rights could be applied also to Public and Archive subfolders by one click.
- Default date and time format for German and Czech language has been changed to "DD.MM.YYYY 24:MM".
- Text attachments are not displayed inline when printing mail.
- HTML messages with invalid charset were displayed with corrupted national chars in mail view, reply and forward.
- Pictures in HTML messages were not displayed in special case.
- Date header in message reply and forward respects time zone of sender now.
- Open Office attachments sent by WebMail were corrupted in some cases.
- Horizontal scrollbar in mail view was not visible when long message was displayed.
- Invitee comments were not displayed in meeting reply sent from Exchange.
- Out of Office did not work properly in the full-featured WebMail when was set in WebMail Mini.
- Fixed some other minor issues.
Kerio Active Directory Extension
- Added support for iPad.
- Added Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) settings of silent update and lose/coupled package version.
- Improved performance of user find and domain selector.
- Increased directory service password length to 110 characters.
- Fixed improper behavior of IP group list on Custom Blacklist, Spam Repellent, SPF, and Caller ID.
- Fixed usability problem when adding a new IP address group into existing one by its selection.
- Fixed functionless configuration of a NT domain which contains some special characters.
- Fixed malfunction of licensing information update when web administration is switched to Spanish.
- Fixed missing refresh when adding a new custom rule on SPAM filter with a lot of rules.
Kerio Open Directory Extension
- No change.
- No change.
Version 7.3.3Kerio Connect
- Fixed a problem with user statistics resetting.
- Added support for Microsoft Outlook 2011 Service Pack 2 update.
- Fixed rare performance problems during synchronization of Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac.
Kerio MailServer screenshot, klik op de afbeelding voor een grotere versie.